My Experience & How I Can
Help You Change Yours...
I know the anguish and frustration of holding myself back from fulfilling my dreams and potential, I know how it feels to lose faith and not want to go on.
But I've transformed my life from grief to gold, from tragedy to comedy...
Using the magic of spiritual teachings, personal development practices and storytelling, I've found connection to a purpose and presence that is bigger than me. The unconditional love and life force energy that is available to us all.
My mission is to help you use storytelling to taste the
freedom, love and joy of Drunk On Life Living too...
“Sarah has the ability to take control of situations in a graceful,
diplomatic manner and has a strong sense of leadership.”
Director, Bop Till You Drop
Sarah Walton is a writer, director, storyteller currently working on various romantic comedies including a Hallmark Channel film. Sarah has worked in Marketing at Buena Vista International (Disney), & written and performed sketch & stand up comedy for The Westside Comedy Theatre and The Tao Comedy Studio, LA.
Her films have been officially selected for festivals & competitions in Italy, Austria and the US, including The Burbank International Film Festival, Cinefest, & The PAGE International Screenwriting Competition, LA.
She runs her own holistic film production company FEEL GOOD Films, she holds holistic storytelling workshops, works with Screencraft and Coverfly to nurture upcoming writers, and performs Romantic Comedy Stand Up™.
Sarah is passionate about using her experience of over 20 years in entertainment and over 14 years in personal development to use the power of storytelling to spread love and joy and transform people's lives!
Her experience includes:
* 3+ years working for Coverfly/Screencraft as a Script Consultant
* Performing and studying comedy improv, sketch, stand up
(incl. The Westside Comedy Theatre & The Tao Comedy Studio, Los Angeles)
* Working in film, TV, theatre, commercials and print (incl. 5 years with the HTC)
* Masters in Writing and Directing, VCA (honors)
* Diploma in Screen and Media, RMIT
* Certificate 3 in fitness, The Australian Institute of Fitness
* 3 years Meisner & storytelling training, The Actor's Pulse
* 3 years at Toastmasters International (several awards
incl. winner of International Toastmasters Club Contest)
* Work as a writer, copywriter, ghostwriter, blogger for various publications
* Studied teaching at ACU
* Numerous personal development courses, classes, books and teachings including:
The Landmark Forum, Laurie-Anne King, Melanie Tonia Evans, A Course In Miracles,
Eckhart Tolle, Esther Hicks, Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Michael Beckwith, Lisa Nichols,
Mastin Kipp, Sarah Baldwin, Kate Northrup, Thrive & Elevate with Bonita Capuano.
* Practiced and/or studied several healing modalities including: EFT (tapping),
Polyvagal theory, yoga, classical pilates, dance, psychotherapy, counseling, CBT,
spiritual & life coaching, 11 years of Vipassana Meditation.
The areas of my life I've personally transmuted from grief to gold are: anxiety, panic attacks,
sexual trauma, abuse, depression, financial instability, low self worth and poor health,
alcohol and drug abuse, addiction, stomach and hip surgery, PTSD.